3 months ago
Hi Resiliency Challenge Community!
We hope this week has been productive and that your projects are coming along nicely! Please see below for a few important updates & helpful hints from our organizing team.
- Please join our Resiliency Challenge Slack Channel if you haven’t yet already! Join here: https://tinyurl.com/resiliency-slack.
- We have a number of project challenges that we encourage participants to work on: www.tinyurl.com/covid19challenges.
- On the challenges spreadsheet (www.tinyurl.com/covid19challenges) one of the tabs on the bottom of the spreadsheet named “project/team registration” is the place for you to register the project you are working on.
- The “project/team registration” tab is an excellent place to indicate that you are looking for teammates to work on your project and is also a good place to find project teams looking for teammates.
- We will be announcing project challenge spotlights very soon, if you are a project sponsor interested in having your project spotlighted or a team interested in spotlighting your project plesae email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are pleased to announce that we will be offering office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Office hours are an opportunity to ask our organizers any logistics questions you might have, this is also an opportunity to possibly find teammates!
- Office Hours: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10am-11am & 6pm-7pm
- Zoom Joining Link: https://tinyurl.com/covid19officehours
- In the #find-teammates channel on our Slack workspace we will be posting a poll with the numbers of each featured challenge. See numbers in this spreadsheet-> www.tinyurl.com/covid19challenges. Select the project number(s) you are interested in or are already working on in via the slack poll. Those who have voted on the same project number should connect to discuss possible teammate collaborations.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions and someone on our organizing team will try to get back to you as soon as possible.